Medical Malpractice Death Claims Lawyer
Without question, the unexpected death of a loved one is tragic and emotionally difficult for families. However, when a family member dies from the careless actions of a medical or healthcare provider, it is especially devastating. Taking many forms, medical malpractice includes:
- Prescribing the wrong medication
- Failure to order appropriate tests
- Failure or inconsistency in monitoring a patient’s condition
- Nursing negligence
- Error while performing lab work
- Failure to treat a patient
- Delayed treatment of a patient
- Miscommunication among healthcare providers
- Administrative error
- Treatment performed by untrained staff
- Prematurely discharging a patient from a hospital
Additionally, a number of surgical errors can result in death of a patient. These are preventable surgical mistakes including:
- Allergic reaction to anesthesia or medication given during surgery
- Prolonged surgery
- Improper surgical techniques
- Damage to internal organs
- Internal bleeding
- Ineffective post-operative procedures that cause infection
Medical Malpractice and Wrongful Death Claims
As medical malpractice death claims attorneys, Wern Lawyers in North Charleston are positioned to help families build a strong case that will hold every responsible party accountable for the careless actions and negligence that led to their loved one’s death.
While these cases can prove complicated, our team is committed to helping families find justice through recovering of damages and other losses. These include any and all financial expenses involved in the care of their loved one, funeral expenses, loss of financial support and other non-economic damages, such as loss of emotional support and companionship.
At Wern Lawyers, we bring over 35 years of legal representation to the table. You can trust that we will work tirelessly on your behalf. For a free evaluation and discussion of your claim, contact our office today.