Catherine F. Juhas
Catherine F. Juhas is admitted to practice law in the following jurisdictions: South Carolina, North Carolina, Washington DC, and the US District Court of South Carolina. Catherine graduated cum laude from the Charleston School of Law, and attended McGill University for her undergraduate degree. Catherine has had her work “The American Treatment of Life Salvage at Sea” published in the Maritime Law Bulletin, volume 3.
- J.D., Charleston School of Law, cum laude
- 2011; B.Ed., McGill University, 1984
- State Bar of South Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- State Bar of North Carolina
- Bar of the District of Columbia
- The American Treatment of Life Salvage at Sea, 3 Maritime Law Bulletin.